Whether you are DIY or need lots of help, our talented Interior Designers will assist you with:
- Furniture selection and arrangement
- Room planning
- Accessory, art and decor selection and placement
- Lamps and light fixtures
- Window Treatments
- Bed coverings and pillows
- Floor coverings, area rugs and carpeting
From conception to completion of your home, Virginia Wayside Furniture is your full service store.
The Inside Story – 40 Years of Innovation driven by one man’s desire to create comfort
Discover why Stressless furniture is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association. Then, come in and discover for yourself which style gives you the comfort you desire!
Design Tip 411
“Measure twice cut once.”
Avoid costly mistakes by planning your space. It is actually very easy to do and several furniture manufacturers offer “Room Planners” online to help you. Manufacturers also offer templates for their products and also templates for “generic” furniture, and architectural and structural details of a room. All of these features can be re-sized to fit your home decor needs.
These are also great online tools when you are considering buying a new home to see if your current furniture will fit in the rooms. Remember to leave walking space in the room for pathways around furniture, especially in the Dining Room.
Helpful links to a Room Planner and Customization Tools:
- STICKLEY FURNITURE ROOM PLANNER uses a simple room planner for their products as well as the ability to add lighting, fixtures and other generic furniture. This tool can print the room to scale and can even be emailed.
Not into DIY? Bring in your floor plan or room measurements, fabric swatches and/or photos of your home and we will be glad to help you transform your house into the home of your dreams.